If you’re looking for an easy route planner that was designed by people who understand this routing and scheduling business. Since it’s so easy and intuitive, you will reduce your planning process by hours, and every member of your staff will be able to operate it with no need of a specifically skilled person for this task.
The Multi Route Planner will instantly calculate the Most Efficient Route for you, connecting over 200 stops. Read the FAQ or Email us.
Transportation Optimization or Best Route Optimization is a powerful and useful tool for any business which incorporates travelling between many locations/addresses.
For your convenience, we have gathered a few of MyRouteOnline’s many ways to assure that you will save time, fuel and money:
- Create routes based on your specified addresses, which you may import using excel or any other file, without having to type each and one of them.
- Plan your routes to be optimized by the shortest, fastest or balanced way or simply choose to have your addresses in their original order.
- Maximize your flexibility by entering service time, number of routes, Max. Route Duration, Max. Stops per Route etc.
- Easily change your planned route, to meet your specific needs.
- Minimize your windshield time by having the most accurate and updated Google maps.
- Avoid unnecessary mistakes by getting a map with accurate turn-by-turn driving directions.
- Send your routes to any email address, phone or GPS device.
- Help keep the environment green by reducing your carbon footprint.
See all the available ways to save.
Everyone knows that we waste time and fuel on the road.
Everyone clearly understands that this loss is quickly translated into wasted money.
But does anyone really do something to prevent this loss? To at least minimize it?
The Texas Transportation Institute (http://tti.tamu.edu/) shares a few Highlights from their research that illustrate the effects of the nation’s traffic problems:
- The overall cost (based on wasted fuel and lost productivity) reached $87.2 billion in 2007 – more than $750 for every U.S. traveler.
- The total amount of wasted fuel topped 2.8 billion gallons – three weeks’ worth of gas for every traveler.
- The amount of wasted time totaled 4.2 billion hours – nearly one full work week (or vacation week) for every traveler.
Reading these numbers makes you think, right?! Are your drivers spending so much time on the roads? Do your sales representatives waste too much “Windshield” time? Are you experiencing too much ware and tare? Does it really have to be like this?
A simple Route Planner can make these numbers look better, with your help of course. How?
By doing a simple thing – optimizing your time and distance on the road.
How we do that is not so simple, but the results are absolutely amazing.
Individuals, as well businesses that have multi destination routes, whether for deliveries, pickups, service, sales rep. etc. – all have the same problem. Just like you, they are all looking to reduce cost and increase efficiency in multi route operations.
Do you have this problem? contact us.
“I need a real time-saving route planner?”
We often hear or read this question in various phrasings such as:
- I need to Plan Pickup Routes, does anyone know a tool that calculates a route when I enter all the street names I have to visit? In the order that will mean less driving/fuel?
- Is there a program available where we can enter addresses and have them planned in an optimized route?
- Is there any software where I can enter all my stops, and not just one at a time, and it will plan a route connecting all my stops?
If you’re here, you probably have a similar problem and you want to Optimize Routes. If this is the case, MyRouteOnline is the right tool for you – Try our tool.
Route Planner and Optimization Blog